Okay. I'm just figuring out how this all works.
I thought I'd try and load on some pics of Reilly's glider flight that Poppy & Ma gave him for his 12th birthday. He loved it and wanted to go again after he got down. It was a fun day for him. The week before we had Ma, Poppy Lyn, Dale Bryce and adopted Cruz's over for lunch. Which he thought was pretty cool as well. The flight was for 30mins and it took off from Camden airport and flew around there. Reilly said they could see Sydney tower off in the distance.
4 comments:
I can't believe he is 12! I'm so old...
You think you're old!!!! I'm his mother, how do you think I feel????
and I am way older than both of you
but I don't even want to think about it. Great photos tho'.
He didn't look terrified but were YOU?
I was a little bit but he was so excited. He loved it. But we did have to sign a form about not suing if anything went wrong. I think that was the worst bit.
Post a Comment