

Aren't these guys the cutest little munchkins? I looked after Seth and Azhure for Elissa and Aaron for a few hours when they were up a couple of weeks ago. These 2 had never seen me before but it didn't seem to bother Seth. Azhure on the other hand had a little (and I mean little) cry when Mum and Dad left, but when we found some chocolate in the fridge she was fine. All she wanted to eat at my place was "cake" or "shocklate". As you can see, she even had a little nap at my place. It was great to Elissa and Aaron and catch up abit, and spend some time with these beautiful children.
Hey Vick.... Liss said I could say, "Nah, Nah, look who was at my house!!!!"
1 comment:
Bout time Ter I've been waiting! Still havent bought that recipe book but i will!
Post a Comment