
Gluten Free Homemade “Oreos”, originally uploaded by Kate Chan.
Don't you want to grab one from out of the picture?????
While searching for gluten free recipes I came across a wonderful blog called Gluten Free Gob Smacked. It has fabulous recipes. But one I love is the Homemade Gluten Free Oreos. (Sorry no photos of mine with this blog ..... we ate them all!!!) Anyway I will make some more and will take photos then. But I wanted you who read my blog to know about this great blog of Kate's as well. I've not only made the Oreos, but the sandwich wrap as well. Again ...... OH, SO YUM!!!
So go check it out and even try some of her recipes!!!! You'll love them!!!
1 comment:
Hi- you commented on an old post for the Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger event. The event is still running monthly. You can find guidelines along with information on the current cycle if you go to my web page (www.bookofyum.com) and click the tab at the top for "adopt a GF blogger" . To participate, you have to sign up for a specific cycle when the event is open at the current post for that month and then follow the instructions. The current cycle is closed, so you would have to wait for the next cycle to participate. Hope this helps!
Here's the URL for the event as a shortcut:
http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/adopt-gf-blogger
Thanks for your interest and comments!
-Sea
Post a Comment