Thursday, September 18, 2008

YUM! Cherry - Ripe Muffins!!!


The "Famous" Cherry Ripe!!!!


The mixture, after melting the butter, chocolate, caster sugar and coconut milk, and adding it to the dry ingredients of flour, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Then the cherry ripe.




In the muffin cases it all goes. Then put broken pieces of cherry ripe on top.


This is what they look like when cooked. YUM! When they are cool I ice them with a chocolate ganache. (Melted chocolate and cream)


I have a recipe for a cherry ripe mud cake. The other month Stoo wanted a small cherry ripe mud cake made to take to work for someone leaving so with the left over mixture I made Muffins. The were soooo good, so thought I'd try the recipe just as muffins this time. Even people that don't like cherry ripe love this mud cake. It is so YUM!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Send me some Cherry Ripe candy bars and I'll send or paypal the money!

Love your blog

Sister Bloss'