Well, Nothing much!!! That's why there hasn't been any blogs for a while.
I have gone gluten free after talking with my doctor about some health issue. Let me tell you.... one of the best things I've done!!! I feel so much better. No stomach troubles, no headaches, not needing a Nanna nap, lots more energy. Don't feel like I'm dragging myself around anymore. I feel like I can fit alot more into my day. So I've been googling lots about gluten free.... well mostly recipes!!! I even tried my sticky date pudding gluten free and no one can tell the difference and everyone tells me, "This is the best sticky date you've made yet!!" AND YES I even tried my Cherry ripe muffins gluten free and they work well also!!! So I don't have to miss out on anything much. I even found some really nice gluten free pasta. I still make gluten FULL stuff for Stoo and the boys, but they do happily eat most of my gluten free food I make!!
So other than going gluten free we haven't been doing too much. Just the usual, making sure the boys studied (yeah right!!!) for their exams, taking them to piano lessons, swimming, school activities, church activities. You know the usual, drive them, here, there and everywhere!!!
December is a very busy month for us. Stoo's birthday, school presentation days, Year 10 formal this year, (aaarrrgggg!! I'm getting old!!!), Christamas parties for friends, school canteen (where I work), church, wedding anniversary, then Christmas itself. Which I haven't thought of yet.... been too busy. So something else to add to my to do list!!!!
So hope this catches you up on our happenings, and I'll try and blog a bit more often!!!
The End!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Yay!!! You're still alive, but that's not so great about the gliten intolerance... Maybe you and Liss can exchange recipes now, I hope you continue to feel better!!
Post a Comment